Ok so it has been a week since Khadija nominated me for this so i better do it now😂. Thankyou Khadija for nominating me! This is my first award…. and well…
• Thank the person/persons who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Ok, so here goes….
1. Who are you? If you have introduce yourself without the expectations and confines of people, (egs. careers, positions, jobs) what would you want a person to know you as?
I don’t really know? I mean i would definitely want them to know that i am not a nice person… and that making conversation is the last thing i want to do. But i guess it depends on the person too? Or maybe just as a good natured person who you can talk to and i will not judge you.
2. Describe a couple of small instances in life that make you genuinely happy 🙂
This might be weird. Nice weather on the days i am completely free. Sitting in the fog at night. Breathing in the fog. Warm feet on cold days. Sitting in the window seat in the bus. Smelling the nice fresh air after it has rained. Drinking green tea made just the way i like it (which is rare). Waking up on time. Receiving a “wa Alaikum wassalam” from any of the 42 students in my class that i say salam to. Eating chocolate 😆 ok that’s enough…😅
3. What would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail? Would it be the same without the challenge?
Flying. In all its forms. No, it wouldn’t be. Another thing i would attempt would be robbing a chocolatier. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
4. What makes the people you look up to special?
Courage, determination, faith, patience. Personalities?
5. If you had the opportunity to address the entire world for 1 minute what would you say?
That the world is bigger than your problems. And respect trees.
6. What is some integral part of your daily routine that without it, feels incomplete?
Ok so this is weird… but going to bed in my pyjamas.
7. What is a special memory you have of your childhood?
Just one? Well… once my Grandmother put me to bed and then brought me my warm milk. I didn’t want to get up because she was telling us a story and i was warm. So i tried to drink it lying down but obviously as i tilted the mug, the milk spilled on me and all over the bed where my sister and i were to sleep. I was four, i think. Nano wasn’t that happy about it but she didn’t say anything 😅
8. What is something you love to do?
READ. Day dream.
9. What is the best thing you’ve read in the past month?
*sighs* textbooks😞 But before that, I read And the Mountains Echoed. It was really touching.
10. If you could meet anyone from the past, who would it be and why?
The Prophet (P.B.U.H). Apart from him, Hazarat Umar(R.A.). No words.
More recently, Wasif Ali Wasif. I don’t know why. I only read one book of his. Also:
A great friend of my Great-Grandfather who I would like to meet. I’ve heard so much about him and he seems to be such an amazing personality. Learned, interesting, deep. Also, Wasif Ali Wasif was his friend. I only know him as “Abbas Saab”. Seemed like an adabi (literary) person.
11. Where would you like to travel to and why?
So many places. Canada, the Kalash valley, Pluto, this place called Deosai, Pluto, Hogwarts😂, Pluto. Yes, the planet. Like who wouldn’t? Idk why i have this thing for Pluto but I do. Also I’d love to go for an umrah… I think I need that spiritual uplift.
Ok so for the nominations…. well all of you. All the blogs that actually read my posts are nominated. You people are amazing. If I have to be specific, well these blogs to name a few. But it is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.
1. What was your first thought today?
2. What do you eat when you’re upset?
3. How do you react to a situation you dont like?
4. Who is the one person you can talk to about anything?
5. Would you classiy yourself as a positive or a negative person?
6. Would you be hypocritically nice or savagely mean to a person you do not like but have to see everyday? If the person in question was unbearable?
7. What do you like about trees?
8. What do you think about the colour blood red?
9. What is your favourite kind of tea?
10. Would you rather be a scientist or the heir of a mysterious millionaire?
11. Who would you be if you could be anyone? Not an existing person, but some one you would want to be?